Top 250 Women Owned Business USA
Top 100 Small Business in Georgia
2006 & 2007
Top 50 Women Owned Business in Georgia
2006 & 2007
Top 100 Diversity Owned Business in Georgia
2006 & 2007
- Our specialty is placing consultants in the following disciplines:
– SAP Functional and Technical (all modules, including Legacy Systems
– Oracle applications and data bases
– PeopleSoft (all Modules)
– SIEBEL Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
– Data Warehouse and SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
– E-Commerce / E-Business
– IVR / Unattended Voice Response Systems
– Help Desk / Customer Support Solutions
– Web / Network based applications
- We also support all other technical disciplines, including:
– Legacy systems
– High Volume Data Access Systems
– Object-Oriented applications development
– C, C++, JAVA, HTML, Visual Basic, COBOL
– Network Support
Why you should be working with us:
- We believe in building long-term relationships and adding value by helping
our clients realize their goals.
- Our business and computer consultants are accessible and easy to work
with. While we're professionals, we actually enjoy what we do. You may even
- Expert solutions when combined with the extremely talented implementation
teams makes for an unbeatable proposition!
- We do what we promise. While this may seem like a reasonable way to run a
business, we find that this quality is in surprisingly short supply.
- We love what we do and as a result we're the best at it!
All persons placed on the project will be veteran consultants
with multiple large-scale successful projects. Our consultants
are skilled in multiple disciplines to maximize their efficiency
so there is no “ramp-up” time. They are effective immediately
upon reporting to the project.
We are committed to end-user training, knowledge transfer, and post
implementation support. We plan our participation in the project
with the understanding that success comes only after the client is
self-sufficient, and we leave the project.
Our project management methodology is simple, but effective. It not
only tracks completions at the detail level; it also provides “one-page”
executive level reporting. Dependency resolution is tracked precisely
to prevent unexpected delays due to dependency failures.
We are usually able to staff projects with local people. Travel expenses
and overhead costs are managed to the barest minimums. As a result,
client costs are significantly below what is normally expected.
The managers and technical leaders are available 24 hours a day and can
be reached on a moment’s notice. They are committed to the success of
the project and will make themselves available to clients at any time.
We honor our satisfaction guarantee.